Vitamin E works as a defence against the harmful impact of certain environmental factors like ultraviolet radiation, air pollutants, etc. which play a large role in our skin’s ageing process. Vitamin E levels in our skin naturally decrease with age, UV light and sun exposure.
This high-performance Vitamin E Serum with anti-ageing activity combines vitamin E with other specifically selected Botanical Oils with high Vitamin E content, to ensure that it is focused on improving the skin’s barrier function, enhancing epidermal rejuvenation and reducing skin inflammation resulting in healthy youthful looking skin.
For best results combine this Face Serum with our natural alcohol-free
Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil,
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Corylus avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Organic Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Olive Squalane, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
DEFENCE High Performance Vitamin E Facial Serum
Vitamin E occurs naturally in plants and is an essential nutrient to the human body, that needs to be acquired by ingestion. However, studies show that topical application of vitamin E is more effective than oral intake in order to increase its concentration on skin.
- WHEAT GERM OIL is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin E. It also contains significant quantities of bio-active compounds including phytosterols, policosanols, carotenoids, thiamin, and riboflavin.
- The high vitamin E and fatty acid content in HAZEL NUT OIL can help increase hydration in the outermost layer of the skin, which also helps improve skin elasticity, making it look firm and supple. Fatty acids, like those in hazelnut oil, could also help reduce the appearance of fine lines or wrinkles and hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure.
- Other compounds present in ARGAN OIL apart from the high Vitamin E content, such as CoQ10, melatonin and plant sterols, also play a role in its antioxidant capacity
- Apart from Vitamin E, RED RASPBERRY SEED OIL is also a source of Vitamin A . Vitamin A encourages healthy skin cell regeneration and growth, resulting in smoother, tighter skin. Vitamin E offers similar benefits. As an antioxidant, the vitamin fights inflammation, reduces scars, and replenishes collagen levels.
- SQUALANE derived from Olives, which is a natural component of our skin is a highly effective emollient.
- SUNFLOWER OILis a rich source of vitamin E and has been shown to exert positive effects in maintaining and repairing the skin barrier. It regulates keratinocyte proliferation, inflammation, and skin barrier homeostasis.
- JOJOBA OIL, besides having high concentration of vitamin E, also exerts anti-inflammatory activity and builds skin protection barrier function as well as increasing the speed of barrier recovery.
- SEA BUCKTHORN SEED OIL is rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) and plant sterols, as well as omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.