French Red Clay and Coconut Milk work in tandem to hydrate and condition your skin leaving it refreshed and toned while Star Anise detoxifies the skin.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Fruit (and) Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Illite (French Red) Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum (Star Anise) Fruit Infusion, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil & Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Oil.
FRENCH RED CLAY & COCONUT MILK HANDCRAFTED SOAP
French Red Clay is loaded with skin beneficial minerals like Kaolinite, Illite, Montmorillonitea and Calcite which not only cleanse but also detoxify and exfoliate the skin. Coconut milk improves skin elasticity due to its Copper and Vitamin C content. These nutrients slow down the ageing process of the skin by maintaining flexibility and elasticity of the skin and blood vessels. Thus, it prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots. Star Anise, the miracle spice, complements Coconut Milk by minimizing fine lines & wrinkles while tightening & toning the skin leaving it firm & smooth.
Here are some tips to make the most of your soap with a little effort and enjoy it to the very last bubble:
- Store your natural handmade soap bars in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity.
- If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- Use small, leftover scraps of soap all the way to the end.
- Keep the soap dry and away from water between uses.
- Use a washcloth or loofah instead of your hands to create more lather.
- Take cooler showers as hot water will make your bar soap dissolve more quickly.