Soak in the intoxicating fragrance of this luxury bar of soap made with the goodness of real Jasmine flowers while the natural enzymes and minerals from French Green Clay work their magic on your skin.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower (and) Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower Oil
JASMINE & FRENCH GREEN CLAY HANDCRAFTED SOAP
Fresh Jasmine infused Water and Jasmine Infused Sunflower Oil are what make this bar extra special. Long used for its health benefits as well as its lovely smell, Jasmine is known to nourish skin, help even skin tone, and protect skin from environmental stressors. Made from Sea Algae, French Green Clay is rich in enzymes and minerals making it a good anti-ageing agent. It evens out skin tone, reduces puffiness, fights early signs of ageing and promotes radiant complexion.
Here are some tips to make the most of your soap with a little effort and enjoy it to the very last bubble:
- Store your natural handmade soap bars in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity.
- If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- Use small, leftover scraps of soap all the way to the end.
- Keep the soap dry and away from water between uses.
- Use a washcloth or loofah instead of your hands to create more lather.
- Take cooler showers as hot water will make your bar soap dissolve more quickly.