Lemon is that one fruit that is blessed with natural healing and soothing properties for our skin, but the amazing thing is that we are also able to take advantage of the benefits of lemon peel.
The citric acid in lemons helps in bleaching and clarifying the skin, it also helps exfoliating the top layer of your skin, thus fading pigmentation and promoting growth of new skin.
Lemon peels, on the other hand contain as much as 5 to 10 times more vitamins than the actual lemon juice and help in preventing and fighting skin problems such as wrinkles, acne, pigmentation and dark spots.
Find the power of lemons in our bestselling LEMON GLOW FACIAL SCRUB enriched with mineral rich Dead Sea Salt which kills harmful bacteria, reduces inflammation and improves blood circulation to keep your skin looking young, healthy and glowing.
For best results combine this Face Pack with our
Organic Raw Sugar, Pure Natural Dead Sea Salt, Citrus Limon Peel Powder, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Citrus Limon Peel (and) Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Wild Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
LEMON GLOW FACIAL SCRUB with Dead Sea Salt
- Using a clean and dry spoon, scoop out a small amount into a clean bowl.
- Add some Rose Water or Filtered Water, enough to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and massage with your fingers gently in small, tight circles, avoiding the area around your eyes. Focus on areas like your nose and chin, and give more sensitive areas—like the apples of your cheeks—less attention.
- Depending on how oily your skin is, exfoliate for 1 to 3 minutes (the more slick it is, the more time you should spend).
- Rinse off gently with lukewarm water and then cold water to close your pores.
- Pat dry.
- Moisturise to lock in moisture.
- Use once or twice a week!