Let the French Pink Clay & Oatmeal work their magic by detoxifying & nourishing the skin. While Oatmeal exfoliates, French Pink Clay prevents acne & provides gentle, deep cleansing.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Kaolin Clay (and) Iron Oxide (French Pink Clay), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil & Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil
OATMEAL & FRENCH PINK CLAY HANDCRAFTED SOAP
Refresh, tone and rejuvenate your skin with this wonder bar which combines the countless benefits of oatmeal and the mineral rich French Pink Clay. Oatmeal is a natural gentle exfoliator that tones and hydrates the skin. It contains Saponins that remove excess oil and dirt from body and face. Rich in lipids and proteins, it locks in moisture, minimizes water loss and aids the skin’s barrier function to work optimally. Its strong inflammatory properties and high levels of fat relieve itchy and uncomfortable skin and soften and moisturize the skin. French Pink Clay is loaded with skin beneficial minerals like Zinc Oxide, Iron & Calcite which not only cleanse but also detoxify and exfoliate the skin. This soap is specially suited for sensitive skin.
Here are some tips to make the most of your soap with a little effort and enjoy it to the very last bubble:
- Store your natural handmade soap bars in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity.
- If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- Use small, leftover scraps of soap all the way to the end.
- Keep the soap dry and away from water between uses.
- Use a washcloth or loofah instead of your hands to create more lather.
- Take cooler showers as hot water will make your bar soap dissolve more quickly.