Indulge yourself in our rich Ayurvedic traditions of sandalwood and pure cow’s milk for that silky smooth and brilliantly lustrous skin.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Powder, Fresh Cow’s Milk, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Powder, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
SANDALWOOD & COW'S MILK HANDCRAFTED SOAP
This unique bar of soap draws upon the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda to combine sandalwood powder with the goodness of milk for that soft, supple and radiant you. The lactic acid present in cow’s milk is a natural exfoliating agent and so are sandalwood powder and cocoa powder. These together prod the skin to shed dry and dead cells leaving behind the youthful skin while the natural fats, triglycerides, vitamins and minerals present in cow’s milk nurture and moisturize the skin giving you a lasting glow.
Here are some tips to make the most of your soap with a little effort and enjoy it to the very last bubble:
- Store your natural handmade soap bars in a dry, cool place away from excessive heat and humidity.
- If kept in proper storage conditions, they remain good up to 12 months from month of making.
- Use small, leftover scraps of soap all the way to the end.
- Keep the soap dry and away from water between uses.
- Use a washcloth or loofah instead of your hands to create more lather.
- Take cooler showers as hot water will make your bar soap dissolve more quickly.